S2U2 2.34 – iphone like lock screen for windows mobile
S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don’t use your device. And it’s has a CallerID function (but some devices may not work, so please try it first); S2P control plugin; and volume control.
- WM5 Phone or WM6/6.1/6.5 Professional devices
- free RAM: at least 1M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA
- free storage space: at least 2M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA
Changes of v2.34
- changed option “Lock Message Preview” to “Disable Message Preview” to reflect the function meaning.
- added option “Snooze time (5, 10 or 15 min)” (S2U2 Settings > General).
- added “tap here to cancel” on the notification prompt.
- removed options “Slide to dismiss/cancel”, “Dismiss Notification once viewed”, “Mark SMS as read once viewed” and “Mark Email as read once viewed”.
When a notification is shown, always slide to left to view; slide to right to dismiss; and tap the notification to cancel.
- when there is not enough device memory to cache a GIF, show error message on background.
- delayed the “On wake-up, unlock by Proximity Sensor” so that it always happen after “power off by Proximity Sensor”.
- fixed occasionally “slide to snooze” did not work.
- fixed occasionally hard to move the slider.
- fixed S2P playback was interrupted.
- fixed the system InCall Proximity Sensor was occasionally disabled.
- fixed occasionally “slide to view” did not work.
- fixed occasionally “slide to dismiss” would unlock as well.
- fixed occasionally graphics shown messy when volume button is pressed.
Developer's this site
Source : http://www.1800pocketpc.com