• Requirements: Windows Mobile Pocket PC 5 , 6 , 6.1, .NetCF 3.5
» SMSSyncUp Description
Developer: Mohit Sapru
Support Email: email@example.com
Web Site: http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=972514
SMSSyncUp help you to sync up/backup your smses to your gmail account. From your device.
Steps to use it.
1. Install it
2. Choose your Gmail Account.
3. Open the application, and fill the Send To: with the gmail id to which you want to backup sms.
4. Go to Menu "Login"(it is not an actual login, you need to configure your Gmail account for it).
5. Login should enable the SMS folders dropdown with all your SMS folders.
6. Select the folder to backup.
7. Go to Menu "Sync SMS Folder". This should start the message conversion to mail format. Progress will be displayed.
8. On completion it will prompt and then ask you if you want to sync.
9. Syncing would send Emails with Subject IMAPSMS| :Sender and the body will contain Message and time, the subject should help you to create proper rules in your gmail account.