Vaayoo SocialBox - Award winning all-in-one social, media and messaging app
• Requirements: Windows Mobile 5.0 and later versions (6.0,6.1, 6.5…) VGA and QVGA
» Vaayoo SocialBox - Award winning all-in-one social, media and messaging app Description
Vaayoo SocialBox(c) is an award winning application that combines social networking, media (pictures, videos and voice) sync, multimedia messaging and private communities in an easy to use mobile application. - Click and Share mobile videos and photos to Facebook wall, Twitter tweets, Flickr sets, Picassa, YouTube,email, phones, your private community etc. All in few clicks. - Reply using mobile videos, voice and pictures to Facebook and Twitter feeds. Add more zing than just plain old text. Yes, click and share mobile videos with your Tweets. - View your favorite pictures, videos and music from your PC, Facebook albums, Flickr sets anytime anywhere right from your phone in a slide show. - Securely store your mobile videos, pictures and voice memos in a private box on the web so that you can easily access them on your computer. Your memories are never lost on the phone. Share your world © with Vaayoo SocialBox©.
Supported OS versions: Windows Mobile 5.0 and later versions (6.0, 6.5...)
Key features include:
1. Click once Share multiple: Vaayoo SocialBox© brings to you the ability to Click and instantly Share photos, videos and audibles from your mobile with your friends. Your friends can see these pictures, videos, audibles on multiple destinations that you can select: private Web Communities on www.vaayoo.com, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picassa, YouTube, emails and phones. Show your friends what you see.
2. Rich Mail and MMS : Global Mail Recording and sending video message/audio message and Picture message to any phone or email in the world in a few clicks. Much like video MMS but easier and free!
3. Private mobile communities: Create or Join the community (My Peeps) that interests you on www.vaayoo.com. You can either make your community Private and invite only your selected friends, family and colleagues, OR you can make it Public and allow everyone to participate. Once you join the community it will be available on your mobile phone in Vaayoo SocialBox for you to share your comments, pictures, videos. You can also see the pictures, videos and comments shared by other community members from their phones or from their computers. Share your interests in your community.
4. Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picassa, Youtube Mobilets: View and Update your Facebook wall, Twitter feeds, Flickr sets, Youtube albums with rich comments, photos and videos. Yes, add a flair to your Facebook wall postings and Tweets by attaching photos and videos to them. Your followers can view these photos and videos on their mobile phones and computers.
5. Picture Slideshow : Upload your precious photo and video memories from your computer onto www.vaayoo.com and you can carry and view them on your mobile using Vaayoo Socialbox ©. Your loved ones are always with you cheering and inspiring you.
6. vBox : The photos, videos and contacts from your mobile phone are automatically backed up onto the web, so that they are not lost even if you lose your phone or change it. Once uploaded you can easily edit, update and share them from the comfort of your computer. Don’t ever lose those contacts and precious memories from your phone.
7. Contact List: Allows user to enter contacts on the web and get them on the phone.
8. veeTweets: the first ever mobile based video Twitter. veeTweet allows you to add a flair to your Tweets by clicking video, photos, or audio on your mobile phones and sharing them with your friends on Twitter. Wait there is more, your friends who receive these tweets on the mobile phone can see those videos/photos or listen to audio message on their web-enabled mobile Windows Mobile phones - no need to go to their PC
Our world is a small place. You can now carry it with you in Vaayoo SocialBox©.
Step by step installation instructions:
1) Download the CAB from this website and install it.
2) During installation select “new user” and enter appropriate email id, phone number (starting with international code, only numbers, no dashes or other characters allowed) and password.
3) Once Authenticated, you can select to upload any pictures or videos that already exist on the phone to the Vaayoo vBox. You can access vBox on the http://www.vaayoo.com portal and see uploaded pictures and videos by logging (click “Already registered”) with your email and password from your PC.
4) You can select to upload your contacts from the phone to http://www.vaayoo.com. These contacts can be accessed on the web. You can also enter contacts on the web and they will be synced to the phone address book.
5) At this point, the Facebook, Twitter and Youtube services on your Vaayoo mobile are still not enabled.
6) In order to enable FaceBook, Twitter, Flickr and Youtube/Picassa services, you need to log into the Vaayoo portal (http://www.vaayoo.com) on your PC and by click “Already registered” and enter the same email and password that you entered on the phone.
7) Authenticate with Facebook. This is required if you want to use FaceBook application on Vaayoo mobile and if you want to post pictures and videos from your Vaayoo mobile directly to Facebook.
8) Authenticate with Twitter. This is required if you want to use Twitter application on Vaayoo mobile and if you want to post pictures and videos from your Vaayoo mobile directly to Twitter.
9) Authenticate with YouTube/Picassa. This is required if you want to use Youtube and Picassa applications on Vaayoo mobile and if you want to post videos from your Vaayoo mobile directly to YouTube.
10) Authenticate with Flickr. This is required if you want to use Flick application on Vaayoo mobile and if you want to post videos from your Vaayoo mobile directly to Flickr.
10) Once you authenticate, You are now ready to use Vaayoo mobile to share pictures, videos, audios with your friends using facebook, Youtube, email or phone.
11) To use Click and share to muliple destinations, Facebook, Youtube and other cool features on Vaayoo look at the tutorials at: http://www.vaayoo.com/tutorial/index.htm or the Vaayoo FAQ page at: http://www.vaayoo.com/VaayooFAQs.html