WattCost – energy cost calculator for windows mobile
There are two usage modes available:
Watt: Use this mode if you know the energy consumption of an appliance, either from technical specifications or by measuring it.
* Watts: Enter the energy comsumption for the appliance, in watts. This information can be obtained from specification papers or by using an energy meter.
* Hours per day: Enter the average daily usage in hours.
* Cost per kWh: Enter the price for the kWh charged by your local provider. Usually you can find this information in your service invoice.
kWh: Use this mode if you know the total consumption in a given period. You can use this method as a complement to the information provided by an energy meter, in order to obtain the electricity costs.
* kWh: Enter the total power consumption for the appliance in a given period, in Kilowatt/hours.
* Total Hours: Enter the total period measured, in hours.
* Cost per kWh: Enter the price for the kWh charged by your local provider. Usually you can find this information in your service statement.
Optional Information (Advanced mode)
* Watt/kWh Idle/Standby: Depending on the mode selected, enter either the energy comsumption in watts or Kwh when the appliance is idle or in standby mode, if known.
* Hours Idle/Standby: Time period when the appliance is idle or in standby. Do not consider how long the appliance is completely powered off.
* Taxes per kWh: If not already included in the cost of the kWh, enter here the cost of taxes per kWh.
Press Calculate and the total cost would be displayed by day, week, month and year.